Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tea and macarons darling?

I had lunch with a friend today and we went to the local farmers' market afterwards, having promised ourselves a macaron for desert!
Along the way we tested chocolate brownies, chocolate fudge and even chocolate coated macadamias!
But oh my stars!  The macarons!  What a feast for the eyes they had at Monsieur Macaron.  And the BIG dilemma - which one to pick. Being me I decided one wouldn't be enough and anyway I wanted to take a photo of their gorgeous loveliness so you could see how delightful they are!


I chose chocolate (well duh!), strawberry, pistachio, lavender and mango.  My friend made her selection and then the stall holder gave us each a champagne one to try. Another Oh My Stars moment. Just perfect.
So here dear reader is a picture of these lovely creations. They reminded me of the luscious scenes in the movie Marie Antoinette.  Enjoy!  I plan to!  With my lovely colleagues!

1 comment: