Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Problems with leaving comments - the joys of Blogger

I am feeling just a little tetchy.  When I try to leave comments on any blog - yes even my own, Blogger is sending me in a continual loop where I have to sign in, enter the authentication letters etc and when I hit send, hey presto I have to log in on Blogger again. Aaarrrgh  Until I can work out why this pesky thing is happening please forgive me if I don't respond to your comments online.  It feels like Groundhog Day!
Grrrrr

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem! I fixed it by UNCLICKING the stay signed in buttom. Now when I log on I have to sign into google each time, but that is better than jumping through all those hoops & getting nowhere!!!
    Try it & good luck.
    Regards, Keith.
    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete