Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feathers

This afternoon I took receipt of five of the loveliest ostrich plumes from www.feather.com.au which was pretty speedy as I only ordered them on Saturday.  I do like getting parcels in the mail. 
I ordered three white and two black just to see what they were like and oh my, I'm in love.  The three white ones look very Prince of Wales - just as you'd expect.  I'll post a better picture when I can find the camera. Normally I'd wait until I had decent photos before I posted but my life is a tad dismal at the moment and I felt like talking to you all about my latest purchase.  
They are sooo much nicer than the ones from the craft shop - aside from being HUGE - they are the movie stars of the ostrich feather family. And I got them on special.  Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment