Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

Thankyou


When I started this blog in November 2010 as a bit of an experiment I thought it would be amazing and somewhat incredible if anyone actually read it.  Apart from friends I mean.
And today I realised I have posted more than 100 posts and there are actually 42 people following this blog.
You come from all over the world and I really wish I could read the non-English blogs that some of you have. But I enjoy the pictures and the fact that we all seem to share an interest in the 18th century of one sort or another. Not to mention other eras and vintage items.
I've also learnt so much more from reading all your blogs and finding new sites from your links.
So thank you, all of you for taking the time to read and leave comments - I love hearing from you.
And thankyou to my friend Zanne who was kind enough to follow me when I started this blog because it meant I had someone to talk to!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your awesome historical and vintage stuff...I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks Josephine! I'm glad you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete