Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You can never have too many shoes...

The prolific Lauren at American Duchess has obviously been burning the midnight oil again.
Hard on the heels (smirk) of creating the nifty 23Skidoo a 1920s T-strap Spectator shoe you can now pre-order Tavistock - Victorian button boots. These look perfect for bustling about in a Victorian mourning outfit.
The 23Skidoo makes me think of 'Some like it hot' the movie with Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe!

2 comments:

  1. How did yo know I'm a night owl? lol. "Some Like It Hot" is one of my favorite movies of all time! It may have been some of the inspiration :-). Thank you so much for posting! I am glad you like the shoes <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I love what you've been doing, you deserve much success!

      Delete