Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2013

An award! Thankyou thankyou thankyou

The lovely Lauren at americanduchess.blogspot.com has conferred a Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog.  Which is in itself very inspiring for me! I've been very slow to post about this because life has been very, very busy one way or another.  My apologies to Lauren and to you for not being very active with posting. Anyhow on with the award ceremony!

To accept the award, one must:
1. Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. State 7 facts about yourself. 
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award. 
4. Notify the winners.

Seven facts about myself:
1. I live in Australia where it's rather hot for wearing costumes!  
2. I love to create and will attempt to make anything that interests me. This includes a dress made from Cadbury Chocolate wrappers, to a giant balloon and crepe paper chicken hat and lots of stuff in between!  At the moment my favourite things to create are HATS!
3. I love chocolate.
4. I love wearing and making hats.
5. I adore this planet.  What a jewel! How lucky we are!  We need to clean up our act!
6. I'm fond of a nice cup of tea - especially in a nice china teacup.
7. I can recite the alphabet backwards.

15 Blogs I find inspiring in no particular order (not all are costume or 18th century related)
1. woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au 
2. blaisedawn.blogspot.com.au
3. thegoldenscissors.blogspot.com
4. olympesdiary.blogspot.com
5. brokecostumer.blogspot.com 
6. austrianwoman.blogspot.com
7. augustafredrika.blogspot.com
8. womenofhistory.blogspot.com
9. munichrococo.blogspot.com
10. trouvais.com/
11. the-aristocat.livejournal.com/
12. augustintytar.blogspot.com.au/
Ok there are only 12 here because I've been short on time. 

Who inspires you? 

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the nomination, and congratulations! I completely understand the time crunch problem, as I am going through the same thing myself right now. The end of the semester can't come fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I really enjoy your blogs.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, much appreciated.
    Regards, Keith.

    http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/a-blog-award-and-on-my-birthday-too.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Keith. I enjoy reading your blog so much.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I get so much enjoyment from you blogs!

      Delete